Following on from the Integrated Care Event for the NE Lincs Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) Sector held in October 2022 we hosted an event on 29th July to provide an update and begin a key piece of work with the VCSE.
The VCSE sector and the activities it provides is crucial, we provide services that support the health and wellbeing of our communities every day. Integrated Care is a partnership of services across the Humber and North Yorkshire, and North East Lincolnshire and we are a key partner.
The changes that are happening today and in the near future that may impact on your organisation and will definitely impact on your communities:
- The wider changes – Integrated Care System (ICS) developments (Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership)
- The Humber and North Yorkshire VCSE Collaborative
- The local picture – Integrated Care Partnership (ICP) developments (North East Lincolnshire Health and Care Partnership)
- The draft Health and Care Strategy for North East Lincolnshire 2022-2025
- What this means to your organisation and to your communities and a chance to ask questions.
- The North East Lincolnshire VCSE Assembly – what, why, how and who needs to be involved.