Job role in YMCA Humber:
Deadline 15th August
This role, reporting to the Corporate Administration Officer, will provide professional administration within the Association and day to day support to our visitors, residents, and staff. Key elements to the role include –
In order to be successful in this demanding role you will have –
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to defuse potentially difficult situations
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to create a safe and welcoming environment for our residents and staff
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- A willingness to work on an agreed rota to ensure 7-day cover.
- A methodical, well organised and positive approach to work is essential.
See our website for the full job description. To apply for this role please email Kate.conway@YMCA-Humber.com with your CV and supporting statement of no more than 2 pages by Friday 14th August 2020. Please note an enhanced DBS is required for this role.