Training, Events and Workshops Calendar
Sector Support NEL Team are currently putting together a new training schedule and events for 2024. Please keep an eye out on this page or our newsletter for updates.
Below you will find all information and dates for all training, grant funder workshops and one-to-ones and other events for the voluntary sector hosted by Sector Support NEL Partnership.
Sector Support North East Lincolnshire charges a fee for training courses based on turnover and organisation type:
- Voluntary and community sector groups with an annual turnover under £10k;
Half Day – £10, Full Day – £20
- Voluntary and community sector groups with an annual turnover over £10k:
Half Day – £15, Full Day – £25
- Voluntary and community sector groups outside North East Lincolnshire or public sector:
Half Day – £45, Full Day £60
We will require payment in advance in order to secure booking. We operate a 7 day notice period to cancel a booking. The payment will not be refunded on failure to attend the course without at least 7 days’ notice.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or cheque made payable to North Bank Forum.
Please put your reference number on payments, which you will receive upon booking.
Charged for training is indicated by an asterisk (*).
If you have any questions please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01472 402994
- Venues will be central Grimsby, Cleethorpes or Immingham
- We do not provide lunch so please make alternative arrangements
- Do you have any additional support needs or special requirements? Contact us to discuss
|Training/Events||Date/Time||Location||About||How to book|