Deadline on 7th January 2021
Awards are available to registered charities working in the Midlands, North of England, and Wales, in the fields of youth, welfare and community. A package of support will enable winners to develop, raise their profiles, become more sustainable and face the future with greater confidence.
Registered charities in Wales and the North and Midlands of England that are ambitious and working to alleviate disadvantage in one or more of the following fields can apply:
- Youth – the provision of services to children and young people up to age 25, including advice and guidance, work experience, training and coaching.
- Welfare – helping vulnerable individuals, including adults experiencing exclusion, social or economic hardship or homelessness, offenders, providing support for older people and disabled.
- Community – including volunteering work, practical projects to improve the area, running community centres, providing a range of services to the local population and especially those who may be vulnerable or in need.
A package of support will enable winners to develop, raise their profiles, become more sustainable and face the future with greater confidence.
The 20 Award Finalists will receive:
- A fully funded year of support from Pilotlight.
- An unrestricted cash contribution of £6,500 to support the work with Pilotlight, this includes travel expenses to meetings.
- Access to a network of local charities working with Pilotlight.
- Three ‘connect’ sessions with other Award Winners across the year.