Application closing date: 22/02/2021
Salary: £19,507 per annum, pro rata
From We Are With You:
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone with outstanding communication skills and the ability to work effectively as a team player in a collaborative and supportive manner. We need someone who thrives under pressure, has good time management and prioritisation skills and can work well with others. In addition, we are looking for someone who is positive, confident and has previous experience of working with substance misuse service users in a health, social care or criminal justice setting.
Further information about this job
This a permanent full time role for 37.5 hours per week.
Due to Covid-19 Interviews may be held via Google Meet.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working with us
- 28 days holiday plus a bank holiday allowance (pro rata for part time staff)
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- Life assurance benefit scheme
- Flexible working patterns to help with work life balance
- Training and development opportunities
- 24/7 access to employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme