Deadline 7th November 2022
The principle aim of this funding is to focus on supporting families that need help the most, in a way which adheres to their principles of transparency, trust and transformation.
The aim of these small community grants is to support projects, activities and organisations that will be of real direct benefit to families and have a direct and tangible social impact on people’s lives.
Community grants of up to and including £400 are available.
Funding is available for projects that are working towards one of Warburtons’ outcome areas:
- Health – supporting families to care for each other and lead healthier lives:
- Improving physical health
- Improving wellbeing
- Place – supporting families to flourish in communities that are safer, greener and more inclusive:
- Making spaces safe and inclusive
- Connecting communities with the environment
- Skills – supporting families to gain useful skills for life and work:
- Developing useful life skills
- Developing useful skills for employment.
Grants can be used to cover specific costs that will benefit the cause (e.g. purchasing equipment to support an employability project).