Funding is intended to support early intervention and community-based approaches which use participation in the arts and comedy to:
- Promote positive outcomes for mental wellbeing.
- Promote positive social connections.
- Help to build resilience to tackle life’s everyday challenges.
Grants of £100,000 to £300,000 are available. The funders expect to award between 8 and 12 grants.
Priority will be given to projects working with people facing:
- Discrimination and disadvantage.
- Prolonged uncertainty and unemployment.
- Emerging mental wellbeing challenges.
- Loss and isolation.