Do you want to volunteer, or need more volunteers to help your group help others?
Blue Lights Brigade are supporting the community effort across the borough by taking on volunteers to help with tasks including:
- delivering food/supplies to vulnerable residents
- picking up and delivering prescriptions
- having a friendly phone conversation with those at risk of loneliness when in isolation
- supporting with critical transport needs
- helping with digital skills coaching
If you are currently running community services like food shopping, prescription collections, community shops or befriending, and you’d like to request additional volunteers, click on the download button at the bottom of the page and complete the form.
Individuals can register to volunteer to help the community during the Covid-19 pandemic by going to http://www.bluelightsbrigade.co.uk