Deadline 23rd June 2020
Salary: £22,500 per annum funded by North Lincolnshire Council for 12 months.
37 hours per week
They are looking for applicants:
- Who will ideally (but not essentially) have some community development experience in a paid or unpaid capacity
- A good understanding of how non-medical approaches contribute to the health and wellbeing of individuals
- An ability to understand and advise on potential sources of funding and the required application, monitoring and evaluation requirements.
- An understanding of and ability to apply diagnostic techniques to organisational and project development and capacity building.
- An ability to understand and advise on charity law, organisational status and best governance practice for the VCS
You can share this post here: