Deadline 31st July 2021
Funding is available to UK charities that demonstrate a strong focus on alleviating social deprivation and helping vulnerable groups who have been affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
The organisation must demonstrate how it is directly involved with the alleviation of social deprivation and how it will support vulnerable groups affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be constituted (have a governing document).
- Have a bank account in the name of the group with at least two unrelated signatories.
- Have at least three unrelated members on their management committee.
- Have committee meetings with a quorum of at least three unrelated members present.
- Be at least two unrelated cheque signatories.
The current round closes 31 Dec, the next round opens Jan: To receive a decision by April 2021 applications must be submitted between 1st August and 31st December 2020.
To receive a decision by October 2021 applications must be submitted between 1st January and 31st July 2021.