Deadline 4th December 2020
Funding is available for Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) community groups and organisations, working to deliver coronavirus/COVID-19 related services in England.
The grants programme has three sections:
- Delivering COVID 19 services. Groups can apply for help with current costs, if their funding has been affected by the pandemic.
- Delivering mental health and well-being services, particularly to those who have been further impacted by COVID 19
- Delivering sports activities to tackle BAME inequalities and help with the impact of COVID 19 including well-being initiatives
The grants can be used to cover the following costs:
- Running costs for organisations, including volunteer expenses, staff costs, and transport (providing the organisation is focusing their attention on providing support to both existing, and any potential new beneficiaries).
- Small capital costs, providing the capital item will address the priorities of the Fund, and is linked to keeping older people or those in vulnerable circumstances connected to the outside world.