Deadline 31st March 2022
Grants are available for innovative projects across the UK and Ireland which tackle one or more of the Foundation’s areas in the fight against social exclusion: access to employment, insertion through housing, inclusive mobility and building better communities.
Projects should benefit a wide range of local community groups and have a long lasting impact. Projects should aim to tackle at least one of the following areas:
Access to employment
- Projects which support those currently excluded from the job market helping people to adapt to the world of work, while also receiving the training and support they need.
- Projects that offer basic training and guidance to enable individuals with no qualifications to enter the world of work.
Insertion through housing
- Projects that enable access to housing for the most underprivileged individuals to provide them with more security and stability.
- Providing people with easier admission to secure employment, health care and education by improving the mobility of those deprived of means of transportation, and reduce the factors restricting their mobility.
Building better communities
- Projects that aim to strengthen social links and fight social isolation of inhabitants of underprivileged neighbourhoods.
- Initiatives aimed at conveying citizenship values or educational training to young people.
Funding can be used for purchasing tangible goods that are part of a project eg tools, equipment, vehicles, IT, furniture, building works).