Deadline 23rd July 2021
A limited number of grants are available to registered charities for portfolios of projects which will work regionally to develop better, more joined-up, lasting support for local veterans with mental health needs in the UK.
A total of eight two-year grants of between £600,000 and £800,000 are available:
- One portfolio grant will be awarded each in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Seven grants will be awarded across England regions.
It is expected that a Portfolio Lead organisation would have:
- Detailed knowledge of the needs of veterans in the country or region that their portfolio application is based on
- Evidence of existing work with statutory and voluntary partners on veteran pathway development
- Evidence of significant experience in delivering support to veterans with complex mental health needs.