Deadline 30th June 2023
UnLtd – Awards for Social Entrepreneurs programme awards funding and support to social entrepreneurs to help them nurture their social ventures and grow their impact.
The following levels of funding and support are available:
- Start Your Venture – for social entrepreneurs with an idea or who are in the early stages of development.
- Funding of between £500 and £8,000 to support essential start-up costs (except wages).
- Support from an UnLtd Social Entrepreneur Support Manager.
- Access to UnLtd Connect, a network of skilled experts for advice and mentors.
- Scaling Up – for social entrepreneurs to grow their existing social venture to help it make a bigger difference.
- Funding of between £5,000 and £18,000 to support wages and living costs.
- 12 months’ mentoring and tailored support from an UnLtd Social Entrepreneur Support Manager, providing advice on operations and growth strategies.
- Expert advice including access to workshops and masterclasses.
- Connections to investors, corporate partners and other successful entrepreneurs, helping the social entrepreneur to develop their networks.