The funding aims to ensure that grassroots youth organisations that have suffered due to the pandemic have the resources required to reopen or bring their level of delivery back to pre-Covid levels and ensure they have the financial means to weather future disruptions.
The maximum grant available is £50,000.
The grant can be spent on essential business expenditure that will be incurred between 1 August 2021 and 31 January 2022, such as staff salaries and fixed/operational costs, including:
- Utility and insurance costs.
- Facility or necessary equipment costs that will not be capitalised in the accounts.
- Core staffing costs (including youth workers).
- Equipment to ensure compliance with public health requirements.
- Professional fees (e.g. accountancy).
- Other basic expenses (e.g. travel, marketing, stationary, activity resources).