Deadline 13th January 2023
The following scheme aims to fund small capital improvements to theatres run by charities and not-for-profit groups that will make a big impact to a theatre’s resilience, sustainability or accessibility. This can include works to make theatres COVID-secure and ready to reopen.
You can apply to up to £5,000.
Grants are available for small capital projects that will make a big impact to a theatre’s resilience, sustainability or accessibility.
Eligible projects include:
- Improvements and repairs to the building fabric
- The installation of key plant and machinery.
- Works or which make theatre buildings digital-ready.
- The purchase of key equipment (not software) to improve digital infrastructure.
- Projects that help to make theatres COVID-secure for reopening.