The Tribune Trust makes grants to help groups and communities reduce crime and make their areas safer. The Trustees are especially keen to support initiatives involving young people.
Through its funding, the Trust hopes to:
- Protect vulnerable victims
- Promote good citizenship
- Promote sport and active recreation
- Tackle drug and alcohol misuse
- Reduce crime and disorder
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be based and working within the area served by Humberside Police.
- Have a bank account for the project into which the grant can be paid.
- Have policies in place in relation to the misuse of drugs and alcohol and to ensure those using or involved in the project are safeguarded from harm.