Next deadline 30th June
Toy Trust funds registered charities undertaking projects to support disadvantaged and disabled children who are under 13 years of age within the UK and abroad. The fund intends to:
- Alleviate suffering
- Support children through awful experiences
- Encourage achievement through adversity
- Purchase vital equipment
- Provide care
- Bolster existing initiatives
- Initiate brand new projects
- Satisfy basic needs
- Show real benefit for relieving hardship and suffering to beneficiaries.
- Run for a minimum of one full year.
- Be in support of children and projects regardless of faith, sex or disability.