Toy Trust funds registered charities undertaking projects to support disadvantaged and disabled children who are under 13 years of age within the UK and abroad. The fund intends to:
- Alleviate suffering
- Support children through awful experiences
- Encourage achievement through adversity
- Purchase vital equipment
- Provide care
- Bolster existing initiatives
- Initiate brand new projects
- Satisfy basic needs
Grants for less than £5,000 are considered. However, the Trust may make larger and longer commitment for special projects.
- Show real benefit for relieving hardship and suffering to beneficiaries.
- Run for a minimum of one full year.
- Be in support of children and projects regardless of faith, sex or disability.