The Wallace and Gromit Children’s Charity is offering grants of between £100 and £5,000 to charities, hospitals, and hospices to provide a wide range of support to sick children and their families. Funding is intended to provide facilities, equipment, comforts, and accommodation to benefit sick children in hospitals or hospices throughout the UK.
Funding is for projects that improve the quality of life for sick children. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Arts, music, play and leisure programmes in a hospital or hospice setting.
- Facilities to support families of children treated in hospitals or hospices.
- Welcoming and accessible environments.
- Care and facilities in hospices.
- Promoting education and information programmes.
- Supporting children with physical and emotional difficulties.
- Medical equipment when it can be shown that funding is not available from statutory sources.
- Respite care.
- Provision of sensory equipment.