Deadline 20th July 2021
The Steel Charitable Trust fund the five current priority categories; Arts & Heritage, Education, Environment, Health, and Social or Economic Disadvantage.
Grants are generally made as single payments of between £2,500 and £25,000.
Applications are accepted from:
- Charities registered in any part of the UK.
- Organisations that have recently applied for charitable status in the UK.
- Exempt Charities (see schedule 3 of the Charities Act 2011) such as recognised educational institutions and Government or municipally-funded museums.
- Community Interest Companies (CICs).
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs).