Deadline 7th May 2021
The Ragdoll Foundation is a small foundation which is dedicated to supporting the creation, appreciation and awareness of imaginative and innovative content that reflects the world from a child’s point of view.
The Foundation’s primary purpose is to make grants for charitable purposes that:
- Evidence the power of arts and creativity and their transformative power for children and young people.
- Promote the development of children through their imaginative thinking.
- Encourage innovative thinking and influence good practice elsewhere.
- Ensure effective evaluation of projects to promote sharing and learning.
- Above all demonstrate how concerns of children can be heard.
The Small Grants Programme operates on a one stage application process.