Deadline 31st July 2022
Funding is available for UK registered charities working in the areas of music, especially chamber music, composition and music education, or in heritage and crafts.
The funder will on offer grants to specific project costs, with most grants given falling in the region of £2,500 to £7,500
The Trust supports classical music performance and training especially chamber music, composition and music education. Particular interests within music education are music for children and adults with special needs, youth orchestras and projects at secondary and higher levels, including academic research.
Applications are nornally considered under the following headings:
- Composition and contemporary music.
- Bursaries for courses and summer schools for UK based students.
- Music therapy/special needs.
- Academic research/projects.
- Youth orchestras.
- Performance projects.
- Educational projects.
Heritage & Crafts Grants
The Trust supports the development of the skills, knowledge and experience that underpin the UK’s traditional cultural heritage and crafts sectors. This includes support for craft and conservation training, for practical projects, particularly those that include
- A strong training element.
- Strategic and capacity-building projects which demonstrate clear benefits to the sector.
- Special Needs projects whose emphasis is on skills development.