The Productivity Programme for Greater Lincolnshire, delivered by the University of Lincoln and funded by the European Regional Development Fund, is designed to enable micro, small and medium businesses to do things differently through grant funding, business support and collaboration with the academic capacity of the University.
What they can offer:
- Grant Funding
- Academic Expertise
- Graduate Internship
- Specialist Advisor Support
- Business Angel Network
- Graduate Start-Up Funding
To fit with their eligibility criteria a business must be:
- Based within Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire or North East LincolnshireAn SME;
- employing fewer than 250 people and have an annual turnover not exceeding €50m
- In receipt of less than €200k of De Minimis state aid in the past 3 years.