Global Fund for Children (GFC) and The National Lottery Community Fund have partnered to support the delivery of the Phoenix Fund – this fund aims to provide £1 million in emergency grants to Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME*) communities across England for core costs.
The aims of the programme are to:
- Offer core funding to BAME grassroots groups across England working with BAME communities.
- Raise awareness of the unique challenges facing BAME communities across England.
- Establish an effective, innovative partnership to improve and promote community-based organisations within English philanthropy.
There will be four rounds:
- Round 1:
- Application deadline: 21 August 2020
- Round 2:
- Application deadline: 2 September 2020
- Round 3:
- Application deadline: 16 September 2020
- Round 4:
- Application deadline: 30 September 2020