The objectives of the Trust are to protect animals and to promote and encourage practical work in preventing animal cruelty and the relief of animal suffering.
Grants are available for a wide variety of projects that are of direct benefit to animals. Grants can cover capital and revenue expenditure. The following is a non-exhaustive list of activities eligible for funding:
- Spay/neuter programmes.
- The search for alternatives to the use of animals in research.
- Anti-poaching programmes.
- Establishing veterinary hospitals.
- Clinics and training programmes.
- Animal sanctuaries.
- Assistance for smaller groups committed to the cause of animal welfare.