Deadline 12th September 2021
The scheme will fund community and faith and beliefs organisations to positively engage Black, Asian, Mixed Race and minority ethnic communities in living kidney donation as most religions support living donation viewing it as a gift to a loved one.
The new Living Kidney Transplant Scheme aims to:
- Increase awareness and relevance of living donation across Black and South Asian communities
- Increase the diversity of prospective living donors
- Increase the number of non directed living donors
- Enable more patients to receive the best matched kidney
The total funding budget is £100,000.
- Projects £7,499 and under
- Projects £7,500 – £15,000