The Leathersellers’ Foundation run two grant programmes Small Grants and Main Grants. UK registered charities, educational institutions and university students can apply for up to £25,000.
The foundation operates two grant programmes for UK charities:
- Small Grants Programme – fast-track one-off grants for small projects, eg to cover unexpected expenses. Small Grants for unrestricted one-off grants of up to £5,000.
- Main Grants Programme – targeted funding rounds, with grants available towards core costs to support charities working within the focus area of the active round. The Main Grant is for unrestricted grants (core costs) of between £20,000 and £25,000 per year for a period of up to four years.
The foundation is looking for organisations that:
- Are open and transparent about their work and finances
- Provide good value for money
- Are working in partnership with others