Rolling grant programme
The Edward Gostling Foundation offer grants to support disadvantaged people of all ages who have a physical and/or mental disability or long-term illness, or those on low income.
They have two funding streams available:
- Small Grants of less than £5,000 available to charities with an annual income of less than £3million. Applications are fast tracked.
- Capital Grants of more than £5,000 available to charities with an annual income of less than £5million.
Charities requesting over £10,000 may be visited as part of the Foundation’s due diligence.
Applications must address at least one of the four themes of the Foundation:
- Health and wellbeing: to improve physical and mental health, and general wellbeing.
- Independent living at home: to support people who wish to remain living in their own home for as long as is practically possible.
- Respite: to recognise family carers for their vital role.
- Transition: to help people into employment, housing or supported living.