Rolling grant programme
The Edward Gostling Foundation offer grants to support people of all ages living on low incomes who have a physical and/or mental disability or long-term illness.
They have two funding streams available:
- Fast Track Grants of less than £5,000 available to charities with an annual income of less than £3million.
- Capital Grants of more than £5,000 available to charities with an annual income of less than £5million.
Charities requesting over £10,000 may be visited as part of the Foundation’s due diligence.
Applications must address at least one of the four themes of the Foundation:
- Health and wellbeing: to maintain, improve and advance the health and welfare of people living with disabilities and/or long-term illnesses.
- Independent living at home: to support people who wish to remain living in their own home for as long as is practically possible.
- Respite: either for the person living with a disability (or long-term illnesses) or the carer to access sports and leisure activities or simply enjoy fun, friendship and the opportunity to socialise and share with others who may be in a similar situation.
- Transition: to provide fundamental life skills and infrastructure necessary to allow people to reach their full potential in all areas of life and to become a valued member of their local community.