Grants are available for organisations taking action for a just, equitable and sustainable world; work that challenges abuses of power and aims to bring an end to the systems that cause injustice in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
This is a very small fund. Grants of up to £3,000 are available.
The following are funded:
- Work that creates long-term change in society by addressing the causes of injustice and inequality.
- Work addressing issues facing a particular community that is led by that community.
- Groups based in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England.
- Small groups that struggle to get funding elsewhere, particularly if other funders might consider them to be too radical. The average income of groups funded is approximately £2500.
- All types of non-profit organisations, including groups that are not formally registered.
- Groups who have a religious purpose are welcome to apply (but financial support for any activity, initiative or project where the primary aim is to promote religion cannot be funded).