Deadline 15th September 2023
Improving Lives Through Advice grant programme aims to ensure continued access to specialist social welfare legal advice to some of the most marginalised communities in England and aims to transform lives, address systemic issues, and empower individuals, families, and communities in need by funding organisations working at the frontline.
The funder will have two rounds:
- Round one is focused on funding specialist legal advice organisations.
- Round two will prioritise funding to groups led by and for marginalised communities. These can be organisations delivering advice services, and/or those working closely with advice organisations to improve access for marginalised communities. Further information will be made available in Autumn 2023.
Organisations can apply to the following:
- Direct costs associated with delivering services – this can include project staff, materials, equipment, room hire, volunteer expenses and project evaluations
- Organisational development – this can include business planning, testing new ways of working, staff training and development, developing governance and leadership, tech or IT upgrades/purchases, developing and sharing impact and learning, and increasing capacity to support collaboration and partnership working
- Core/fixed costs to support the day-to-day running of the organisation – this can include core salaries, rent, utilities, equipment