Through the Changemakers programme Royal London provides funding and support to social entrepreneurs to create, develop and invest in bold ideas and sustainable solutions.
In 2022 the programme is targeting its support to social ventures which:
- Help people build financial resilience.
- Help people engage in the societal impact of the move to net zero.
Through the programme ten social enterprises and ten individuals will receive:
- Two years of support, including 1-2-1 expert consultancy, learning sessions and action learning with other social entrepreneurs all tackling financial resilience.
- A grant of £20,000 in the first year, with opportunities to access further funding in years two and three.
- The chance to collaborate, and build a relationship with Royal London to work on building resilience for more people facing life shocks