Deadline 30th September 2023
This fund is open to UK-based registered charities to support/deliver projects and activities that make a positive contribution to people’s lives through the arts. Funding will support projects and activities that engage young people in the arts, skills development in the arts and heritage sector, and projects that support local and regional arts organisations and museums.
Charities can apply for up to £3,000.
The proposed project;
- Needs to fulfil the charitable objectives of The Arts Society and be given in The Arts Society name.
- Should make a difference to people’s lives.
- Has to be viable & sustainable.
- Must be well-managed.
- Must be related to the Arts, Crafts, Heritage or Conservation.
- Must have a robust budget.
- Must demonstrate sound financial management.
- Must include publicity for The Arts Society.
- Successful applicants should track progress and report back to The Arts Society.