Deadline 29th July 2020
Ørsted has announced temporary changes to the funding criteria in response to the current global Covid-19 emergency. Applications are encouraged to support communities through to recovery. This is likely to include local groups and organisations who:
- Are looking to provide essential support and services to directly facilitate in the recovery efforts from Covid-19.
- Have lost significant core income over the past few months and request funding to recover quicker financially.
Temporary changes to the funding criteria:
- No match funding will be required for all applications at this time.
- Re-application restrictions have been lifted. Any groups that have previously received a grant, have a live project or have been unsuccessful in the last round may re-apply.
The changes relate to all applications to the 29 July 2020 and 3 February 2021 closing dates only. All other criteria will remain unchanged.
There are two levels of grants available, and groups can apply for both revenue and capital costs in the same application. For projects involving revenue costs, groups can apply for funding for up to two years. The levels of grants are as follows:
- Small grants between £1,000 and £5,000
- Main grants between £5,001 and £50,000