As lockdown eases organisations and groups are starting to return to delivering services and activities but in different ways – some of you continued and adapted your activities to respond to the impact of the pandemic.
Sector Support North East Lincolnshire Partnership (SSNEL) is working with North East Lincolnshire Council to identify the support being provided to individuals and local communities as we progress through Covid-19 impact and recovery. Please help us to do this by completing our survey:
The survey will allow us to gather information about what your organisation/group is doing now, plans for the near future and how individuals or groups affected by/recovering from the Covid-19 impact can access your services, for the following:
- Food services – food parcels, hot meals, shopping, delivery and collection
- Befriending – telephone support for vulnerable, older or lonely, families or specific groups
- Doorstep visits – wellbeing checks/social isolation visits
- Advice – including welfare benefits & debt
- Prescription & medication – collection and delivery
- Housing and/or Tenancy support services
- Employment support services
- Mental health support services
- Bereavement support services
- Other services which will support individuals and local communities in their Covid-19 recovery.
We will update our community factsheet with the information you provide. The current version of our community factsheet can be found here https://www.sectorsupportnel.org.uk/covid-19-vcse-updates/ This document is shared widely via our website, email updates, with North East Lincolnshire Council and the Single Point of Access team.
Help us to gather this essential information by completing this survey:
We appreciate that things are changing all the time so please keep us regularly updated on your services. You can update your information at any time by contacting Amy Hallett, Senior Project Support Officer, email@example.com