From Climb 4 Ltd:
STEPP UP 2
CLIMB 4 Limited is pleased to announce their STEPP UP programme has received repeated funding from Humber Learning Consortium.
This programme has been designed to support unemployed females age 18+ to get closer to employment or training. In particular those from minority groups or those experiencing access difficulties.
During previous cohorts we have supported those with disabilities, SEN needs, poor mental health, experience of trauma/abuse and those on low income. In particular those with low confidence, low aspirations, Low self-belief, and lack of work experience/skills.
This personal development course is delivered via a creative, active learning way exploring:- (STEPP)
- SELF AWARENESS,
- TRAINING (cpd)
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT/ACTION PLANNING
- PROGRESSION (CV, Personal statement, Application and interview support).
Are you female aged 18+ not sure where to go next? Want some support trying to figure it out and make some great friends along the way?
By the end of the 15 weeks you will have:
- Improved transferable skills/life skills- eg teamwork, leadership, following instructions, communication skills, organisation and planning.
- Improved knowledge of working environment/career opportunities
- Improved action planning skills
- Improved confidence and self-belief
- Improved aspirations and ability to achieve potential.
- Including exploring a range of creative tasks, enabling participants
Climb 4 Limited is proud to announce that 15 spaces are still available for this cohort starting on Wednesday 8th September 9:30-2:30 at Centre 4, if interested contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.