The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Activity Fund aims to use sport and physical activity as a means of bringing a community together and tackling inequalities via awards of between £300 and £10,000 from a pot of £5 million of National Lottery funding.
- Support people who may otherwise have less opportunity to be active.
- Engage people living in areas of disadvantage.
- Add value to their local community and work collaboratively with other groups to maximise impact.
- Comply with the government’s national and local guidelines at the time of delivery.
- Be able to start within six weeks of award.
Grants can cover:
- Minor facility alterations.
- Volunteer training.
- Service alterations.
- Additional equipment.