Deadline 29th June 2020
One-off grants are available to not-for-profit organisations across the UK who employ people from disadvantaged or vulnerable groups and who have suffered a loss because of the coronavirus/COVID-19 lockdown restrictions.
The grant must not exceed 25% of the organisation’s annual turnover or £50,000.
To be eligible, organisations must:
- Employ people from vulnerable or disadvantaged groups
- Generate at least 30% of revenue from trading income
- Have had a pre-coronavirus annual turnover of between £50,000 to £1 million.
- Have suffered a loss of trading income since March 2020, caused by lockdown restrictions
- Have been founded and trading prior to 1 January 2019
- Have been financially sustainable (or on a path to financial stability) up to March 2020
- Be constituted, operating and delivering impact in England, Scotland, Wales, and/or Northern Ireland