Smarter Energy NEL is brought to you by NELC, E-Factor and Grimsby Community Energy. This pilot offers support to local organisations on their zero-carbon journey.
Smarter Energy NEL offers:
- Fully funded in-depth energy audits
- Up to 40% grants towards low energy solutions
- Links to finance and Grimsby Community Energy for project funding
- Informative workshops
- Exclusive invitation to join The Smarter Energy Summit
Register here Smarter Energy NEL – E-Factor Business charities which are trading are eligible. Religious organisations, non-trading charities are unfortunately not eligible.
Zero-Carbon Start-up Grants:
- Purpose – to allow a change of process, new activity, which results in carbon savings and reduced waste. Examples:
- a repair and re-use business which needs equipment to expand
- more efficient equipment for a business which works at various locations without a site of their own
- improved recycling / re-use facilities diverting more material from general waste
- electric transport – possibly e-bikes for deliveries to replace cars
- Requirements – to work with us to produce a case study and to share this on their website, marketing materials. Great examples could become a video case study.
- Need to be done and dusted by April/May/June at the latest.
- Usual SME eligibility, includes sole-traders and charities which are doing some kind of trading (e.g. have shops)
- Grimsby Community Energy have 8 grants to provide by May 2022
- Up to £1000
- No match required
- Phone Vicky Dunn on 07932 086539 to discuss before filling in expression of interest if you want to explore an idea.