Deadline 31st March 2022
Sea-Changers aims to promote, for the benefit of the public, the conservation, protection and improvement of the physical and natural marine environment and promote marine biodiversity.
Sea-changers have two grant programmes:
- Sea-Changers Main Grants Programme – For grant applications up to £1200. Two grant rounds per year. Deadlines for applications are 31st March and 30th September.
- Sea-Changers Small Grants Programme – For grant applications up to £500. They have temporarily suspended the Small Grants Programme due to the current situation.
Projects must take place within the UK and address one of the following objectives:
- To address the root causes of marine conservation threats and challenges in the UK.
- To prevent or reduce negative impacts on UK coastal and marine environments and/or species.
- To add to the body of knowledge about marine conservation threats and challenges in the UK.