Deadline 2nd December 2020
A business development learning programme and match trading grant are available to support locally rooted community businesses in England to become stronger and more sustainable.
The programme aims to support early stage community businesses across England by helping them to:
- Grow a stronger, more sustainable community business or project.
- Recover and rebuild income from trading and sales.
- Benefit from time to reflect and map out next steps.
- Improve leadership and business skills.
- Build a local support network of other people running similar organisations.