Deadline 24th June 2022
Funding is intended to support women-led organisations who are helping victims of male violence to recover and rebuild their lives, and working to improve the safety of women in the UK.
One-year grants of up to £25,000 are available, from October 2022 to September 2023.
Priority will be given to organisations which are:
- Led by and for Black and minoritised women and girls.
- Led by and for disabled women.
- Led by and for LGBTQ+ women and girls.
- Operating in the top 20% most disadvantaged areas in the UK.
- Based in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
Funding can be used for organisational development work that will allow organisations to survive, thrive and grow. It is intended to support extra capacity, rather than existing costs.