Deadline 19th October 2022
The overall aims of the Road Safety Trust are to reduce death and injury on the UK roads through providing independent funding for research and the development of innovative approaches.
The objectives of the grant programme are to:
- Generate new knowledge about what works.
- Translate ideas into new measures.
- Influence road safety policy and practice.
- Support partnership working and collaboration.
There are two strands of funding:
- Major themed grants for projects which focus on a theme each year. In 2022 the Trust invites applications under the specific theme of ‘Fitness to Drive’.
- The Small Grants Programme supports projects on their journey to making a tangible difference on the roads.