Closing Date: 19 November 2023
Salary: £22,672 Real Living Wage
Full Time / Permanent
Want to use your lived experience to help others? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a peer champion for the Reconnect Service within our Liaison and Diversion team. Using your own experience to guide others, we want you to motivate and engage clients to navigate them through their release from the criminal justice system and onto a stable pathway.
So, do you have:
- Direct lived experience of criminal justice and / or prison system
- Good interpersonal skills including providing sound advice and support
- Strong emotional resilience towards challenging behaviours
- A full UK driver’s license and access to a car for work
Then we think this role would be great for you!
What’s in it for you?
You’ll make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start. You will benefit from:
- Commitment to flexible working
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Incremental pay progression
- Access to our Employee Networks including People of Colour & LGBTQ+
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve and are also proudly and actively anti-racist as such you are expected to drive the agenda forward.
As an organisation we believe people can only be at their best and thrive when they can be their authentic self!
We encourage you to apply early as your application will be reviewed as soon as it is received, and we reserve the right to close this job advert sooner subject to finding a suitable candidate.
Provisional Interview Date: 30-Nov-2023
Download application form below.
View or download Job Description below.