Deadline 18th October 2021
The Foundation’s Open Fund for Organisations offers grants to promoters, large performance groups, talent development organisations, venues, festivals and curators that promote and encourage new music. It supports high-quality new music projects that have tangible musical outcomes and a clearly defined start and end date.
Organisations may apply for up to £10,000. Administration costs relating to the project can be funded to a maximum of 15% of total budget.
The Foundation’s funding priorities are:
- To support the creation, performance and promotion of outstanding new music in any genre
- We are particularly interested in the quality of the music
- To enable the UK’s most talented music creators to realise their potential
- We are interested in how your project will develop the songwriters and composers involved. We are committed to supporting UK based songwriters and composers of all backgrounds
- To inspire audiences
- You will be asked to outline who you are reaching and how. This includes audiences at a local, regional, national or international level