The North Yorkshire & Humber Integrated Care Board are proposing a Health Inequalities Voluntary Sector fund to support actions to address health inequalities within North East Lincolnshire.
The following sort of activities may be supported:
- Activities that address tobacco dependency
- Activities that address low mental wellbeing
- Activities that support moderate physical activity in children or adults
- Activities that address health and wellbeing in new mothers
- Activities that support healthy diets in children and adults
It is proposed that an indicative £10K per theme be awarded to five organisations but consideration would be given to collaborative bids across more than one theme.
We are seeking to gauge interest in the fund, be this from individual organisation or as collaboratives.
If you would be interested in the fund and would like more information, please contact email@example.com