Arts-based Learning Fund aims to support projects that enables pupils in formal education settings, particularly those experiencing systemic inequality or disadvantage, to thrive through engagement with high quality, arts-based learning.
The funders five priorities for the UK are:
- Investing in young people
- Migration and integration
- Arts access and participation
- Education and learning through the arts
- Nurturing ideas and people
Applicants can apply for £30,000 to £400,000 for up to two or three years. Majority of successful grants have ranged from £150,000 to £250,000 over two to three years.