Arts-based Learning Fund aims to support work which enables pupils in formal education settings, particularly those experiencing systemic inequality or disadvantage, to thrive through engagement with high quality, arts-based learning.
The Foundation’s funding is focused on five priorities where it wishes to see change. These are detailed in the Foundation’s current UK Strategy.
The five priorities for the UK are:
- Investing in young people
- Migration and integration
- Arts access and participation
- Education and learning through the arts
- Nurturing ideas and people
Grants range from £30,000 to £400,000 for up to two or three years. Most grants will be in the £150,000 to £250,000 over two to three years.