Overview of EU Settlement Scheme/Brexit and impact on housing and benefits

Hull City Council have compiled a presentation that gives an overview of the EU Settlement Scheme and the impact that it has for Local Authorities and Landlords.

For North East Lincolnshire residents, please see below for local advice on the EU Settlement Scheme:

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. Government information on the scheme is available here https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families

Local support is available for people who need assistance with their application from Citizens Advice North East Lincolnshire and CPO.

Citizens Advice North East Lincolnshire are able to offer advice and guidance on the application process. Please telephone 0800 144 8444 or email info@advicenel.org.uk

CPO are acting as a digital support service for people who are struggling to complete the application online. If you need digital assistance you can telephone CPO on 01472 236680, or 07394 560581, or email info@mycpo.co.uk