Nisa’s Charity, Making A Difference Locally (MADL) is generously donating £7,000 of grants to the Hull, East Riding and North East Lincolnshire Areas.
This funding was originally intended for the 2020 Humber Bridge Half Marathon, of which MADL are the proud Event Partner. Unfortunately this event had to be cancelled due to the Coronavirus.
MADL wants to ensure that this money can continue the positive experience of healthy activities and community spirit that the marathon brings. They are very keen to hear from groups who focus on sports and physical activities, that need some help during these challenging times.
How to apply for the grant:
To apply for the grant, you must be registered on www.beecan.org
You can watch a quick guide on how to register by clicking HERE
Search for the grant in the “Browse Funding programs” section, or by clicking HERE
Grants are available from £250 to £500 for groups in Hull, East Riding, North East / North Lincolnshire. The focus of this grant is for sports or physical activity groups who need help due to the effects of Covid-19
Before applying for the grant, think about what support you need and how this will help. Then check the list of fundable and non-fundable items to make sure your request meets the criteria. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start the application by clicking the orange “Apply” button then select “New Project” from the drop-down menu.
- You will be asked to complete 4 questions.
This is your opportunity to help the panel understand the impact that the funding will have:
- Tell us about the group’s activities and the impact it has (Up to 250 words).
- Describe your challenges and how the funding will support your group (Up to 250 words).
- Input how many people you support
- Input their age range.
- Add a breakdown of your funding request in the Budget section
- Complete the declaration to confirm details are correct.
- Go back and check your information and then click “Submit Application”
We may come back to ask further questions but aim to provide a decision within 10 working days.
Need some help? – Please get in contact at email@example.com if you need any assistance.