The Scale Up Support programme is aimed at rapidly growing businesses with at least 5 employees. The support consists of one to one guidance, leadership and management programmes, coaching and mentoring support as well as access to National offers.
To qualify for the programme you must meet one of the following sets of criteria sets:
Existing Scale-Up Businesses:
• Minimum of 10 employees at the start of the engagement.
• Achieved minimum £500k turnover in last year (operating for at least 3 years).
• Potential/aspiration to grow turnover and/or profit by a minimum of 20% (per annum) over a 3 year period
Potential Scale-Up Businesses:
• Minimum of 5 employees at the start of the engagement
• Achieved minimum £250k turnover in last year
• Potential/aspiration to grow turnover and/or profit by a minimum of 50% over a 3 year period
Future Scale-Up Businesses:
• Businesses that can demonstrate potential to scale up along with some scale-up definition characteristics – for example: right size but not growing because they need specific help.