The Fund provides small-scale repayable finance to socially driven arts and cultural organisations working with the people and communities in greatest need.
Objectives of the fund are to:
- Enable enterprising, ambitious organisations in the arts and cultural sector to take on small-scale repayable finance in order to achieve social outcomes and financial resilience
- Increase the capability of arts and cultural organisations to achieve, monitor, evaluate, and articulate their intended social impact.
Arts and culture organisations based in England are eligible to apply, including:
- Arts and cultural venues
- Museums, libraries and archives
- Non-venue based organisations (e.g. touring organisations, production companies, festivals, etc.)
- Sector support organisations (e.g. development agencies, workspace providers, cultural education organisations)